2018: April May June September
Thursday, 3 May
Data Governance in the Age of Increased Privacy and Security Risks P
Free IAPP Web Conference - Brought to you by Collibra
7:00–8:00 a.m. PDT, 10:00–11:00 a.m. EDT, 2:00–3:00 p.m. UTC
In connection with this sponsored web conference (called the “Innovation Series”), the IAPP provides an attendee list to the sponsor(s) of the Innovation Series for that particular web conference, which includes attendee names, titles, organizations and email addresses.
We have contracted with the sponsors so that they are:
• Only allowed to contact you about the subject of the Innovation Series;
• Not allowed to pass your email to a third party;
• Not allowed to retain your email if they have not established a business relationship with you after six months; and
• Obligated to provide you with a proper opt-out mechanism to prevent subsequent communications.
If you do not wish for your information to be passed along to the Innovation Series sponsor(s), you should not sign up for this free web conference. Alternatively, you may access the archive of the Innovation Series without providing information to sponsors. However, access to the archive is not live and provides less functionality.
Eligible CPEs: CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, and CIPT.
1.0 CPE credit
Click here for further information
Tuesday, 19 June
GDPR : from compliance to value - click on Calendar for more information P
A joint DAMA UK and BCS DMSG Event at BCS Southampton Street, London
May 2018 will be when GDPR comes into force and forms a significant shift in how personally identifiable information should be managed in future. This event will focus on pragmatic guidance to help ensure organisations are compliant by the time the law comes into force.
A range of speakers will cover key topics:
* The Regulator’s viewpoint
* Generic timeline for implementation
* The legal perspective
* An academic viewpoint
* Case studies
* Practitioner advice
* Panel debates